Two Day Bread Making Course
- Machine and hand mixing methods
- Working with different flours
- Hand moulding techniques and how these affect your finished loaf
- Fermentation processes, including longer overnight doughs, French poolish and sour doughs
- Getting creative with different flavours to produce speciality breads
Going into more detail than our one day course, you will have extra time to spend getting creative with ingredients and to perfect your skills at hand mixing, moulding and shaping your bread.
Working in a small group, the course is both fun and informative, with the chance to ask questions throughout.Day one starts at 9:00am, finishes 4:30
Day two starts at 9:00am and finishes at 4:00pm
Costs are as follows:
- Standard two-day course - £240 (inc vat) per person, which includes lunch on both days (a light lunch on day one and a sit-down lunch on day two). You also take home whatever bread you make.
- Two day course with evening meal in Michelin starred restaurant - £280 (incl VAT) per person.
- Two day course with evening meal and accommodation - £350 (incl VAT) per person.
If you would like to make a booking as a group for either the one or two day course please contact us directly and we can discuss your requirements, give you a price based on those and talk about how we can tailor the course to you.
If there are two people attending the course from the same household ie: husband and wife/parent and child, the cost will be discounted when booking is confirmed by us by either email or phone
Gift vouchers are available towards the cost of our courses.